justaniceguy
Client
4
posts. Member since
Dec 2019
5th Aug '26 - 07:00AM
Hi all, I am looking for an attractive and friendly female for regular meets ideally. Age and body shape is immaterial but a nice and bubbly personality would be nice.
I don't mind incall or outcall either and in the Midlands area (East & West).
So as a brief introduction, my name is Dev, I'm 6ft tall, 43, very smart, respectable, professional, extremely clean and always freshly showered as well as being very well spoken & chatty and generally a good laugh.
If you are interested, please message me xx
Devan xx
I don't mind incall or outcall either and in the Midlands area (East & West).
So as a brief introduction, my name is Dev, I'm 6ft tall, 43, very smart, respectable, professional, extremely clean and always freshly showered as well as being very well spoken & chatty and generally a good laugh.
If you are interested, please message me xx
Devan xx
Liked by layla69
layla69
Client
25
posts. Member since
Aug 2025
16th Aug '26 - 00:46AM
Hi. Please have a look at my profile. I am Daventry based & do in-calls. Layla xxx
justaniceguy
Client
4
posts. Member since
Dec 2019
28th Aug '26 - 07:11AM
Good morning Layla,
Hope you are OK and really sorry for the late reply.
I have had a look and I can't find your advert and are you OK to send a link on here?
Kind regards,
Dev xx
Hope you are OK and really sorry for the late reply.
I have had a look and I can't find your advert and are you OK to send a link on here?
Kind regards,
Dev xx
layla69
Client
25
posts. Member since
Aug 2025
30th Aug '26 - 01:52AM
Hi sorry for late reply also. I don't usually visits very often.
Here is my link to my profile erobella.com/uk/escort/united-kingdom/oralseduction/
Layla xxxx
Here is my link to my profile erobella.com/uk/escort/united-kingdom/oralseduction/
Layla xxxx